Our one-to-one presentation coaching sessions are for those who want a highly personalised approach to presentation and public speaking coaching. Our one-to-one presentation coaching particularly suits:
- C-level execs
- ‘Heads of’ who are new to the role, often promoted over their peers
- those who want extra help in building confidence when speaking
- those who want extra support for an upcoming, high-stakes presentation
One-to-one presentation coaching is tailored to an individual’s specific needs and objectives, so there is no ‘one size fits all’. Here are some examples of how we’ve helped clients recently:
- Vocal coaching for a senior exec to increase his executive presence
- Helping a nervous ‘Global Head of’ to feel, and appear, more confident speaking at external events
- Media training for an inexperienced senior exec
- Interview training for a private client
- Working with a global lead on a high-profile keynote speech, helping to script more engaging content and finessing delivery
- Five-day, intensive ‘A-Z’ Executive Presence coaching for a newly-appointed C-level leader
- “Personal Impact” coaching for an individual as part of their long-term coaching programme
Although the themes are often the same, every individual’s personal situation is different. The realm of executive presence and presentation coaching is often filled with sensitivity and anxiety. We have many years’ experience of helping build an individual’s confidence in this crucial leadership skill.
Get in touch, in confidence, if you’d like to discuss how one-to-one-presentation coaching might help you or someone on your team.
Top line is the feedback from yesterday has been unanimously excellent. Everyone says it was incredibly interesting and useful for them.
Chief Strategy Officer
Starcom Mediavest Group
Great and very intense.
Procter & Gamble
Make Yourself are extremely helpful and professional. They always go that extra mile to run seamless and engaging courses that our people love and see real results from.
Fantastic! Well structured, well pitched, well paced and (unsurprisingly!) well delivered.
Thanks for this wonderful course, really the best I ever had.
Global internet company
The very best trainers with real world experience of what they teach.
Learning & Development Director
Top 5 Investment Bank