No matter how confident an individual is or how good their presentation delivery, it counts for nothing if their content is poor. Create Great Presentations uses creative and persuasive techniques, plus inspiration from storytellers, to show how great content is the foundation of a successful presentation. It’s the ultimate cure to death by Powerpoint!
- How the brain deals with presentations
- How to really understand your audience
- Be clear on the behaviour change you want and how to achieve it
- The importance of ideas
- Explore different ways to structure a presentation
- Be more creative by using stories, analogies and themes
- Hook an audience with inspiring titles
- Appreciate the power of visuals
- Harness the power of audio-visual
- Handle complex information like graphs and charts
- Spend less time writing presentations
- Keep content lean and mean
Attendees on Create Great Presentations create a presentation during the course of the day, building in the learning as they complete each module. Presentations can be on something new, something outside the work environment or the next big presentation they have to deliver.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs and find out more.
Top line is the feedback from yesterday has been unanimously excellent. Everyone says it was incredibly interesting and useful for them.
Chief Strategy Officer
Starcom Mediavest Group
Great and very intense.
Procter & Gamble
Make Yourself are extremely helpful and professional. They always go that extra mile to run seamless and engaging courses that our people love and see real results from.
Fantastic! Well structured, well pitched, well paced and (unsurprisingly!) well delivered.
Thanks for this wonderful course, really the best I ever had.
Global internet company
The very best trainers with real world experience of what they teach.
Learning & Development Director
Top 5 Investment Bank